Information You Provide Us
Personally Identifiable Information
In order to maintain an Glen’s Vacuum and Shampooer Supply membership to gain additional functionality, we’ll ask you to provide the following information; your email address, and optionally your First and Last names.
Without your specific permission, Glen’s Vacuum and Shampooer Supply will NOT disclose, sell or exchange your personally identifiable information to or with anyone, except when we believe it is absolutely necessary to disclose. The following reasons would force Glen’s Vacuum and Shampooer Supply to disclose personal identifiable information:
(1) Comply with the law or legal process
(2) Protect or defend the rights or property of Glen’s Vacuum and Shampooer Supply or others
(3) Enforce this Agreement
(4) Respond to claims that the contents of any communications violate the rights of others
(5) Change in ownership of Glen’s Vacuum and Shampooer Supply
Aggregated User Information That Does Not Identify Any User Individually:
In order to measure overall demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Glen’s Vacuum and Shampooer Supply domain and to analyze how and where to use our resources, we perform statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behavior of our members and visitors.
We also use the aggregate data collected to inform our sponsors the number of people who have seen and ‘clicked’ on their advertisement. In addition, at times we may compile and disclose aggregate information about its users for promotional or other purposes. For example, we might want to disclose that a certain percentage of our users are located within a particular geographic area.
Cookies and Clickstreams *
- Provide user preferences for registered users on our site.
- Help determine how long users view particular content
- Which particular content (e.g., advertising) users view
- Which content or sites users link to
- Which Glen’s Vacuum and Shampooer Supply services members and visitors use
Cookies: Any user may block or delete our cookies from his or her hard drive. However, by disabling cookies, certain site features and functionality may no longer work properly, or at all.
‘Opt-in’ Emails: Users may ‘opt-in’ to receive site notifications, newsletters or other information via email. Users may remove themselves from such services at their discretion. Any email sent to an ‘opt-in’ list will include directions for how a user may remove him or herself from the list, or a URL where the user may find such directions.